![]() |
| The entrance of IIUM Kuantan |
Praise to be upon Him, I have the opportunity to pursue my further study at International Islamic University Malaysia Kuantan which also well-known as IIUM or The Garden of Knowledge and Virtue. Proudly to say, I am becoming part of the community.
My first day,
It took 4 and half hours from Batu Pahat. My dad drived about 100km/h, so we arrived earlier. Around 4 thirty a.m we managed to reach Kuantan. Once we arrived there, the first thing that impressed me was the entrance of IIUM Kuantan. It is warmly welcoming me to be part of the university. Apart of it, the buildings there are totally different compared to the other universities and it is extremely beautiful until I couldn’t find the right words to describe the perfectness of the buildings. I can tell that every each of the buildings has their own identity but yet it maintain the Islamic concept.
My registration went through smoothly. With the help of security guards, it is easy to spot the registration building and it is the first building that you will see when you pass through the entrance of IIUM Kuantan. The thing that satisfied me the most is the parking lots. There are many of them and very easy to park.
Within an hour, I’ve finished my registration and I’ve got my room key. For your information, hostels are provided for all new students. No need to worry about the accommodation and the facilities. There are two mahallah for sisters, Talhah and Maimunah. Located inside the campus. I can say that it is very comfortable.
So that's all from me. Take a good care until then.
This is the tentative programs for my Ba'iah Ceremony.
Time
|
Programme
|
2.30 pm
|
Students and VIPs arrival
|
2.55 pm
|
Singing of asma’ul Husna,National
Anthem,IIUM Song
|
3.05 pm
|
Ba’iah Session
|
3.15 pm
|
Speech by Honorable Rector
|
3.30 pm
|
Closing ceremony
|
3.45 pm
|
Doa recitation
|
3.50 pm
|
Photography Session
|
4.00 pm
|
Last session with committee
|
*****************************
![]() |
| Mahallah Talhah |
![]() |
| Recreation park |
| Sciences building |
| Mosque |




No comments:
Post a Comment